Welcome to Gateway Park Residential Community Association. The entire association is comprised of 63 Single Family Homes and 1 undeveloped Lot. The community is not yet fully built out. The Gateway Park Residential Community Association property is located between Gate Way Park Blvd./ 13th Street/ the alley behind Mount Meeker Avenue and the alley behind Gateway Park Drive in Berthoud, CO.
This site is designed for association members, to provide general HOA information along with updates about the community.
BILLINGS: The 2021 Assessments are $340.00 per calendar quarter. Assessments statements will be mailed approximately 15 days prior to the due date of the assessment. Assessments are due the 1st of the month each calendar quarter, and are considered late if not received by the 30th of the month. Any account with a balance due as of the 30th of the month will be assessed late fees in accordance with the collection policy of the Association.
YOU CAN NOW PAY YOUR ASSESSMENTS ONLINE. For details, please click HERE.
Regular Meetings of the Gateway Park Residential Community Board of Directors are held Quarterly, at 5:30 pm, via remote access to provide COVID-19 precautions while necessary. Please contact [email protected] for details. All homeowners and residents of the GPRCA community are welcome to attend.
- Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:30 PM – Annual Meeting
- Monday, May 24, 2021 at 5:30 PM – Board Meeting
- Monday, August 23, 2021 at 5:30 PM – Board Meeting
- Monday, October 25, 2021 at 5:30 PM – Board Meeting
- Monday, November 29, 2021 at 5:30 PM – Budget Ratification Meeting
The day to day management of the Association is performed by Foster Management. Please contact manager Frances Linderman to answer any questions that you may have regarding the community.
- Main: (303) 532-4148 Direct: (720) 699-9033
- (888) 697-8805
- c/o Foster Management 700 Ken Pratt Blvd., STE 111, Longmont, CO 80501
- Electronic mail
- General Information: [email protected]